Energy Trader, Electricity Markets
Boston Energy Group is continuously on the lookout for exceptional traders with a proven track-record.
Submit a compelling overview of your trading portfolio’s historical performance along with professional references who will back your work, and you may find yourself among the high-caliber traders of our group. We are dedicated to empowering talented individuals with industry-leading decision support systems and fostering a collaborative work environment to excel in today’s energy markets. Our traders are incentivized for continuous high-performance by an unrestrictive, self-driven compensation structure that differs from what traditional corporate and hedge fund environments offer.
• Manage a high-performance, profitable portfolio and its risks;
• Contribute towards the growth and success of our team.
• Prior experience working on a trading floor and team;
• Solid knowledge of Energy Markets and the power grid;
• Attractive trading track-record and portfolio performance;
• Strong work ethic and determination to add immediate value;
• Capability to predict the future is preferred, but obviously not required.