Boston Energy Group is a privately funded investment company specializing in wholesale electricity markets. We primarily invest in highly liquid financial and physical electricity short-term futures within the North American power markets. Established in 2016 under the close guidance of renowned industry veterans, we have made an abiding commitment to empower the ambitious to achieving greatness. Our group fosters a progressive work environment of disciplined professionals who are passionate about mastering the art of energy trading. We operate with a leveled organizational structure and offer a self-driven compensation model that inspires continuous high-performance. At our very core, we are an autonomous collective of forward-thinking individuals making great strides toward a brighter tomorrow.
U.S. Electric System Snapshot
- Utility-scale storage critical to achieving Massachusetts carbon goals: UMass studyBut building out storage infrastructure is expensive without policy incentives. ...3 hours ago
- Efficiency to meet peak demand? New study considers potential beyond energy savingsResearchers at Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory have developed a new metric to quantify the utility costs of using energy efficiency ...4 hours ago
- Presidential contenders join fellow senators in urging New England to speed clean energy transitionLawmakers from Connecticut, Massachusetts, Rhode Island and Vermont want to see the New England grid operator incorporate market reforms that will ...4 hours ago
- Can carbon capture save the San Juan coal plant?A proceeding before New Mexico regulators begs the question of when and how the 940 MW plant will retire, and ...4 hours ago
- New Jersey more than doubles offshore wind energy target to 7.5 GWThe Garden State has the second largest offshore wind goal in the nation, as New York set a 9 GW goal ...14 hours ago
- Nearly half of U.S. geothermal power capacity came online in the 1980sGeothermal energy has been used to generate electricity in the United States since the early 1960s. The United States has ...15 hours ago