Boston Energy Group is a privately funded investment company specializing in wholesale electricity markets. We primarily invest in highly liquid financial and physical electricity short-term futures within the North American power markets. Established in 2016 under the close guidance of renowned industry veterans, we have made an abiding commitment to empower the ambitious to achieving greatness. Our group fosters a progressive work environment of disciplined professionals who are passionate about mastering the art of energy trading. We operate with a leveled organizational structure and offer a self-driven compensation model that inspires continuous high-performance. At our very core, we are an autonomous collective of forward-thinking individuals making great strides toward a brighter tomorrow.
U.S. Electric System Snapshot
- The CARES Act won’t support cleantech, but cities still canLos Angeles Cleantech Incubator CEO Matt Petersen is urging cities to align priorities around COVID-19 mitigation and climate action while ...2 days ago
- Con Edison reaches 142 confirmed COVID-19 cases, 2 deaths, as risks rise for utility workersDaily numbers continue climbing for the utility whose workforce serves New York City, the area that faces the largest outbreak ...2 days ago
- COVID-19 disrupts storage bidding processes for New York utilities, but state report shows progressNew York regulators' first annual State of Storage report shows that the state is 47% of the way toward its interim ...2 days ago
- EPA pushes back against COVID-19 compliance flexibility backlash; FERC gives regulated entities leewayFederal lawmakers and environmental groups pushed back on EPA moves they said gave power facilities license to pollute. ...2 days ago
- A disappointing sequel: NETL’s latest resilience report falls flatMovie sequels often recycle the themes of the original. Unfortunately, the National Energy Technology Laboratory's second volume to its 2018 ...2 days ago
- Several EIA products show what’s happening in current energy marketsThe U.S. Energy Information Administration (EIA) is the statistical and analytical agency within the U.S. Department of Energy. EIA produces ...6 days ago