Boston Energy Group is a privately funded investment company specializing in wholesale electricity markets. We primarily invest in highly liquid financial and physical electricity short-term futures within the North American power markets. Established in 2016 under the close guidance of renowned industry veterans, we have made an abiding commitment to empower the ambitious to achieving greatness. Our group fosters a progressive work environment of disciplined professionals who are passionate about mastering the art of energy trading. We operate with a leveled organizational structure and offer a self-driven compensation model that inspires continuous high-performance. At our very core, we are an autonomous collective of forward-thinking individuals making great strides toward a brighter tomorrow.
U.S. Electric System Snapshot
- CAISO Names Bonneville Power Administrator as New CEOCAISO named the head of BPA as its new chief Thursday, a move that could help further the expansion of ...5 hours ago
- Akins: AEP’s Actions ‘Lawful, Ethical’AEP's CEO said federal investigators have not contacted the company about an alleged bribery scheme tied to passage of Ohio ...5 hours ago
- Research Firm Says Carbon Cuts, Economic Growth CoexistA World Resources Institute study found that 41 states have reduced their carbon emissions while also growing their economies. | ...5 hours ago
- FERC OKs Most of ISO-NE 2nd Storage ComplianceFERC on Tuesday accepted most provisions in ISO-NE’s second compliance filing for Order 841. The post FERC OKs Most of ...5 hours ago
- After ComEd bribery case, Illinois groups push for changes to clean energy billThe groups want to undo recent rate increases from Ameren Illinois and ComEd, but the state Chamber of Commerce will not ...8 hours ago
- New Subcommittee Focuses on Hybrid Resource NeedsPJM and stakeholders have begun a process to identify operational and market enhancements needed to accommodate a growing number of ...10 hours ago