Boston Energy Group is a privately funded investment company specializing in wholesale electricity markets. We primarily invest in highly liquid financial and physical electricity short-term futures within the North American power markets. Established in 2016 under the close guidance of renowned industry veterans, we have made an abiding commitment to empower the ambitious to achieving greatness. Our group fosters a progressive work environment of disciplined professionals who are passionate about mastering the art of energy trading. We operate with a leveled organizational structure and offer a self-driven compensation model that inspires continuous high-performance. At our very core, we are an autonomous collective of forward-thinking individuals making great strides toward a brighter tomorrow.
U.S. Electric System Monitor
- Supermajors Pile Into Low-Carbon GOM AcreageOffshore Gulf of Mexico (GOM) is becoming the destination of choice for international oil companies seeking new, low-carbon acreage to ...10 hours ago
- An OPEC Cut Just Got CloserCalgary, Alberta (December 1, 2021) — Enverus Intelligence Research, a subsidiary of Enverus, the leading global energy data analytics and ...11 hours ago
- Duke net metering agreement with renewables advocates expected to increase North Carolina solar adoptionClean energy advocates expect the proposed rates, similar to a Duke plan approved in South Carolina, to expand the distributed solar market ...15 hours ago
- US to add 200 GW of renewable capacity by 2026, but IEA warns 30 GW offshore target 'challenging'More than 75% of the new capacity will be solar, with wind making up most of the remainder, according to a ...15 hours ago
- California hydroelectric facilities continue to respond to prices despite droughtDespite widespread, intense drought conditions, hydroelectric power plants in the California Independent System Operator (CAISO), the grid operator for most ...16 hours ago