Boston Energy Group is a privately funded investment company specializing in wholesale electricity markets. We primarily invest in highly liquid financial and physical electricity short-term futures within the North American power markets. Established in 2016 under the close guidance of renowned industry veterans, we have made an abiding commitment to empower the ambitious to achieving greatness. Our group fosters a progressive work environment of disciplined professionals who are passionate about mastering the art of energy trading. We operate with a leveled organizational structure and offer a self-driven compensation model that inspires continuous high-performance. At our very core, we are an autonomous collective of forward-thinking individuals making great strides toward a brighter tomorrow.
U.S. Electric System Monitor
- Winter storm bills still pending in Texas Legislature; regulators await actionTexas lawmakers had on May 7 more than 30 bills pending, designed to address the ...2 days ago
- Annual Report Reflects United Sense of Purpose Through Year of UncertaintyPJM Interconnection’s 2020 Annual Report is now available on pjm.com. The report’s theme, Forward Together, looks back ...2 days ago
- NRG discloses nearly $1B hit from Texas grid collapseThe power producer is working to recover some of is losses from the devastating winter storm that wreaked havoc with ...2 days ago
- My Career in Energy: Mike MrozIn this week’s “My Career in Energy” interview, we’re featuring our very own Mike Mroz. Based out of the ...2 days ago
- Arizona regulators toss 3-year effort for 100% clean energy mandateA proposal to create an energy storage target, a 100% clean energy by 2050 mandate and a slew of other decarbonization priorities ...2 days ago
- PG&E gets greenlight for $7.5B wildfire securitization, but consumer advocates raise challengesUtility securitizations generally involve costs that ratepayers would be paying for anyway, but "that is not the situation here," said ...2 days ago