Boston Energy Group is a privately funded investment company specializing in wholesale electricity markets. We primarily invest in highly liquid financial and physical electricity short-term futures within the North American power markets. Established in 2016 under the close guidance of renowned industry veterans, we have made an abiding commitment to empower the ambitious to achieving greatness. Our group fosters a progressive work environment of disciplined professionals who are passionate about mastering the art of energy trading. We operate with a leveled organizational structure and offer a self-driven compensation model that inspires continuous high-performance. At our very core, we are an autonomous collective of forward-thinking individuals making great strides toward a brighter tomorrow.
U.S. Electric System Monitor
- PJM, PSEG, others urge FERC to reject generator pleas to drop Winter Storm Elliott non-performance penalties
- Full industrial electrification could more than double US power demand. Here’s how renewables can meet it.
- U.S. residential electricity bills increased 5% in 2022, after adjusting for inflation
- Enverus selected for NET Power’s commercial initiative
- Atlantic Canada targets startups of two green hydrogen projects in 2025