Boston Energy Group is a privately funded investment company specializing in wholesale electricity markets. We primarily invest in highly liquid financial and physical electricity short-term futures within the North American power markets. Established in 2016 under the close guidance of renowned industry veterans, we have made an abiding commitment to empower the ambitious to achieving greatness. Our group fosters a progressive work environment of disciplined professionals who are passionate about mastering the art of energy trading. We operate with a leveled organizational structure and offer a self-driven compensation model that inspires continuous high-performance. At our very core, we are an autonomous collective of forward-thinking individuals making great strides toward a brighter tomorrow.
U.S. Electric System Snapshot
- Got to have a code: Co-ops, The Wire’s Omar Little, and the struggle to exit G&T providersHBO's The Wire and rural electric cooperatives are rarely mentioned in the same breath, but both prestige dystopian television show ...3 days ago
- COVID-19’s untimely hit on China boosts US ranking as most attractive country for renewables: EYThis marks the first time in almost four years the U.S. has topped China in EY's rankings, a development the firm largely attributes ...3 days ago
- Virginia approves Dominion time-of-use rate experiment over stakeholder objectionsThe proposal could be a precursor for a system-wide rollout of the time varying rates, but NGOs and the state's ...3 days ago
- State-federal tension ‘at an all time high’ between MOPR, net metering attack, says head Maryland regulatorFederal Energy Regulatory Commission Chair Neil Chatterjee, meanwhile, urged states to give the MOPR time. ...3 days ago
- Ohio approves first freshwater wind farm in North America, with one huge restrictionThe state's Power Siting Board approved the project Thursday, but demanded turbines shut down from dusk to dawn March through ...4 days ago
- Daytime electricity demand in New York City most affected by COVID-19 mitigation actionsActions to mitigate the 2019 novel coronavirus disease (COVID-19) have caused daily weekday electricity demand in New York City to ...4 days ago