Boston Energy Group is a privately funded investment company specializing in wholesale electricity markets. We primarily invest in highly liquid financial and physical electricity short-term futures within the North American power markets. Established in 2016 under the close guidance of renowned industry veterans, we have made an abiding commitment to empower the ambitious to achieving greatness. Our group fosters a progressive work environment of disciplined professionals who are passionate about mastering the art of energy trading. We operate with a leveled organizational structure and offer a self-driven compensation model that inspires continuous high-performance. At our very core, we are an autonomous collective of forward-thinking individuals making great strides toward a brighter tomorrow.
U.S. Electric System Monitor
- Russia's Inter RAO to suspend power exports to Finland May 14: FingridRussian exports of electricity to Finland are to be suspended from May 14, Finland's transmission system operator Fingrid said May ...3 days ago
- PJM BRA 2023/24 Capacity Price Forecast | Capacity Watch BlogPJM BRA 2023/24 ESAI Capacity Price Forecast | Capacity Watch Blog Published May 13th, 2022 | capacity-watch For Investors ...3 days ago
- Congress, stakeholders find consensus around hydropower license reformDespite some disagreement on how to handle environmental aspects of hydropower license review, a broad group of lawmakers and stakeholders ...3 days ago
- White House cyber executive order still has unfinished businessThe Biden administration is up against key hurdles in its effort to raise software security standards and establish zero trust ...3 days ago
- Power prices jumped 51% in PJM, 85% in New England in Q1 due to rising gas pricesThe surge in gas prices is partly driven by growing liquefied natural gas exports, according to consumer advocates. ...3 days ago