Boston Energy Group is a privately funded investment company specializing in wholesale electricity markets. We primarily invest in highly liquid financial and physical electricity short-term futures within the North American power markets. Established in 2016 under the close guidance of renowned industry veterans, we have made an abiding commitment to empower the ambitious to achieving greatness. Our group fosters a progressive work environment of disciplined professionals who are passionate about mastering the art of energy trading. We operate with a leveled organizational structure and offer a self-driven compensation model that inspires continuous high-performance. At our very core, we are an autonomous collective of forward-thinking individuals making great strides toward a brighter tomorrow.
U.S. Electric System Monitor
- Govt. 'determined' to secure competitive future for UK steel amid energy price spikeThe UK government is "determined to secure a competitive future for the UK steel industry" ...11 hours ago
- Less than 25% of US Gulf crude still offline after hurricanes Ida, NicholasLess than a quarter of crude production remains offline in the US Gulf of Mexico ...11 hours ago
- Energy transition could see mineral demand run ahead of supply by end of decadeMomentum in the clean energy transition is rising worldwide despite the continuing effects of the ...13 hours ago
- Spotlight: Baby steps toward net-zero: World's largest direct air capture CCUS facility begins operation in IcelandA version of this Spotlight from S&P Global Platts Analytics was first published Sept.9. Climeworks ...15 hours ago
- Shell restores production at Perdido after Tropical Storm NicholasShell said it has restored production at its 100,000 b/d of oil equivalent Perdido platform ...16 hours ago