Boston Energy Group is a privately funded investment company specializing in wholesale electricity markets. We primarily invest in highly liquid financial and physical electricity short-term futures within the North American power markets. Established in 2016 under the close guidance of renowned industry veterans, we have made an abiding commitment to empower the ambitious to achieving greatness. Our group fosters a progressive work environment of disciplined professionals who are passionate about mastering the art of energy trading. We operate with a leveled organizational structure and offer a self-driven compensation model that inspires continuous high-performance. At our very core, we are an autonomous collective of forward-thinking individuals making great strides toward a brighter tomorrow.
U.S. Electric System Monitor
- Supply chain issues likely slowed 2021 solar development in Southeast US, may persistSolar developers added almost 2.9 GW of capacity in Southeast US in 2021, a 20% ...2 days ago
- CURTAILMENT TRACKER: CAISO wind, solar curtailments rise with more capacityCalifornia Independent System Operator wind and solar generation curtailments increased 47% month on month in ...2 days ago
- Anti-gas policy exposes US to risk of energy crisis:pipeline association CEOThe trajectory of US energy policy threatens to raise fuel prices, throttle renewable energy expansion ...2 days ago
- Metals prices may rally further if Russia-Ukraine tensions impact supply: analystsBase metals rallied in the week starting Jan. 17 against a backdrop of rising Russia-Ukraine ...2 days ago
- 2022 Outlook: US solar and wind boom continues despite supply chain woes, Build Back Better uncertaintyExperts agree that many provisions in the pending legislation are essential to expand renewable energy deployment, but demand continues to ...2 days ago