Boston Energy Group is a privately funded investment company specializing in wholesale electricity markets. We primarily invest in highly liquid financial and physical electricity short-term futures within the North American power markets. Established in 2016 under the close guidance of renowned industry veterans, we have made an abiding commitment to empower the ambitious to achieving greatness. Our group fosters a progressive work environment of disciplined professionals who are passionate about mastering the art of energy trading. We operate with a leveled organizational structure and offer a self-driven compensation model that inspires continuous high-performance. At our very core, we are an autonomous collective of forward-thinking individuals making great strides toward a brighter tomorrow.
U.S. Electric System Monitor
- Why ERCOT Outage Scares Are Vexing Texas in Mild WeatherThe threats of ERCOT power blackouts are emerging again this spring, just two months after millions of Texans survived ...8 hours ago
- Cleaner by the mile: Electric trucks can have outsized environmental and health benefitsAccording to forthcoming research from Texas A&M University, electrification of a small number of medium- and heavy-duty vehicles can lead to significant ...16 hours ago
- Following California and Texas blackouts, experts see potential for energy storage and better grid planningRegulators will need to deploy storage across multiple time spectrums, said Steve Berberich, former president and CEO of the California Independent System ...16 hours ago
- Biden’s infrastructure plan goes big on EVs, but his first budget starts small, analysts sayThe Biden administration's infrastructure plan includes $174 billion to electrify transportation, but the Fiscal Year 2022 budget request starts cautiously. ...17 hours ago
- White House considers doubling Obama-era carbon reduction targets: BNEFPresident Joe Biden could also announce a plan next week to reduce economy-wide carbon dioxide emissions by 50% in the next ...17 hours ago
- Gulf of Mexico crude oil production will increase with new projects in 2021 and 2022EIA forecasts U.S. crude oil production in the U.S. Federal Gulf of Mexico (GOM) to increase in the next two ...17 hours ago