Boston Energy Group is a privately funded investment company specializing in wholesale electricity markets. We primarily invest in highly liquid financial and physical electricity short-term futures within the North American power markets. Established in 2016 under the close guidance of renowned industry veterans, we have made an abiding commitment to empower the ambitious to achieving greatness. Our group fosters a progressive work environment of disciplined professionals who are passionate about mastering the art of energy trading. We operate with a leveled organizational structure and offer a self-driven compensation model that inspires continuous high-performance. At our very core, we are an autonomous collective of forward-thinking individuals making great strides toward a brighter tomorrow.
U.S. Electric System Monitor
- CONTAINER PREMIUMS: Rates into US ease further as Chinese output slidesAll-inclusive bookings levels from North Asia to North America lost support during the week to ...18 hours ago
- FERC rejects utilities' request to open TVA to competitionBut FERC Chairman Glick urged Congress to eliminate the Tennessee Valley Authority's protective fence transmission borders so the utility doesn't have carte ...1 day ago
- FERC's Glick urges power plant owners to line up fuel supplies as gas prices soarRising liquefied natural gas exports are helping drive up natural gas prices, posing a risk in New England markets, FERC ...1 day ago
- European gasoline, diesel car sales poised to lose market dominance as EVs surgeSurging sales of hybrid and fully electric vehicles in Europe remained strong in the third ...1 day ago
- EU leaders ask EC to study gas, power, CO2 markets amid energy crisisThe European Council has asked the European Commission to study the gas, power and carbon ...1 day ago