Boston Energy Group is a privately funded investment company specializing in wholesale electricity markets. We primarily invest in highly liquid financial and physical electricity short-term futures within the North American power markets. Established in 2016 under the close guidance of renowned industry veterans, we have made an abiding commitment to empower the ambitious to achieving greatness. Our group fosters a progressive work environment of disciplined professionals who are passionate about mastering the art of energy trading. We operate with a leveled organizational structure and offer a self-driven compensation model that inspires continuous high-performance. At our very core, we are an autonomous collective of forward-thinking individuals making great strides toward a brighter tomorrow.
U.S. Electric System Snapshot
- ERCOT OKs about 570 MW of generation for commercial operation in JuneThe Electric Reliability Council of Texas in June approved about 570 MW of generation for ...21 hours ago
- Xcel, Duke say advanced nukes, carbon capture, hydrogen the tools to get to net-zeroCorporate planning officials at Xcel Energy and Duke Energy said in interviews they foresee advanced ...21 hours ago
- PJM issues hot weather alert on high temperatures, pushing up electric demandPJM Interconnection issued a hot weather alert for July 3 with temperatures forecast as much ...22 hours ago
- UPDATED: D.C. Circuit Rejects FERC on Tolling OrdersRejecting more than 50 years of precedent, the D.C. Circuit Court of Appeals ruled that FERC can no longer use ...1 day ago
- Infographic: Downside risk if gas supply rebounds, demand recovery falters – Q3 2020European gas, power and carbon markets saw price support in June as economies began to ...1 day ago
- Global climate goals need major energy innovation push: IEAA global goal to reach net zero greenhouse gas emissions by 2050 will be out ...1 day ago