Boston Energy Group is a privately funded investment company specializing in wholesale electricity markets. We primarily invest in highly liquid financial and physical electricity short-term futures within the North American power markets. Established in 2016 under the close guidance of renowned industry veterans, we have made an abiding commitment to empower the ambitious to achieving greatness. Our group fosters a progressive work environment of disciplined professionals who are passionate about mastering the art of energy trading. We operate with a leveled organizational structure and offer a self-driven compensation model that inspires continuous high-performance. At our very core, we are an autonomous collective of forward-thinking individuals making great strides toward a brighter tomorrow.
U.S. Electric System Monitor
- Iraq is in talks with France’s Total to invest in two gas projectsIraq is in talks with France's Total to invest in two gas projects, the country's ...15 hours ago
- Election’s potential effects on power companies discussed in earnings callsDuring earnings conference calls so far this month, top power company executives have shown how ...2 days ago
- US EPA issues final rule relaxing air permitting for existing power plantsThe U.S. Environmental Protection Agency on Oct. 22 released a final rule that allows industrial ...2 days ago
- Iceland’s Landsvirkjun and port of Rotterdam agree to study shipping green hydrogenIceland's largest electricity generator and the port of Rotterdam have agreed to study the best ...2 days ago
- ESG metrics no longer a “fad” to mining industry: LME WeekEnvironmental, social and governance metrics have become an increasingly hot topic for the mining industry ...2 days ago
- Carbon capture and storage could reduce California emissions 15%, save $750M a year: reportHaving 4.2 GW of natural gas with CCS by 2030 would lead to lower overall system costs in the state compared ...2 days ago