Boston Energy Group is a privately funded investment company specializing in wholesale electricity markets. We primarily invest in highly liquid financial and physical electricity short-term futures within the North American power markets. Established in 2016 under the close guidance of renowned industry veterans, we have made an abiding commitment to empower the ambitious to achieving greatness. Our group fosters a progressive work environment of disciplined professionals who are passionate about mastering the art of energy trading. We operate with a leveled organizational structure and offer a self-driven compensation model that inspires continuous high-performance. At our very core, we are an autonomous collective of forward-thinking individuals making great strides toward a brighter tomorrow.
U.S. Electric System Monitor
- DC Circuit calls on FERC to analyze climate, environmental justice more thoroughlyThe opinion is the latest court decision **cut -that is** consistent with Chair Richard Glick’s stance that the commission should go ...4 hours ago
- Kansas City streetlight-mounted EV charger pilot aims for equity, accessibilityMost EV charging happens at home overnight, but not for those without garages. The Missouri city's federally funded charging project meets residents ...13 hours ago
- Rising U.S. jet fuel refinery production contributes to high jet fuel inventoriesRising U.S. air travel since the beginning of 2021 has contributed to increased demand for kerosene-type jet fuel in the ...15 hours ago
- The US power sector is halfway to net zero emissions, but it gets harder now, analysts sayRenewables led the power sector's recent energy transition, but breakthroughs are needed to take the transportation, building and industrial sectors to net zero ...15 hours ago
- AES, Google moonshot factory, to partner on grid virtualization platformThe companies will work together on technology that could eventually give a real-time virtualization of the grid as it integrates renewables ...16 hours ago