Boston Energy Group is a privately funded investment company specializing in wholesale electricity markets. We primarily invest in highly liquid financial and physical electricity short-term futures within the North American power markets. Established in 2016 under the close guidance of renowned industry veterans, we have made an abiding commitment to empower the ambitious to achieving greatness. Our group fosters a progressive work environment of disciplined professionals who are passionate about mastering the art of energy trading. We operate with a leveled organizational structure and offer a self-driven compensation model that inspires continuous high-performance. At our very core, we are an autonomous collective of forward-thinking individuals making great strides toward a brighter tomorrow.
U.S. Electric System Monitor
- Texas lawmakers face ‘conundrum’ of getting gas-fired power to gas wells, pipesThe "chicken-and-egg" problem of getting power to natural gas production and transportation facilities using electricity ...15 hours ago
- The Texas Cold Snap — Where Do We Go from Here?Texas’ energy infrastructure, despite being warned after the 2011 freeze about the critical vulnerability of our fuel supplies and ...16 hours ago
- Former FERC, DOE officials mull Texas, climate, transmission policy quandariesA new Center on Global Energy Policy-hosted "Straight Talk" discussion series tackled what makes policy ...17 hours ago
- UK regulator Ofgem approves ‘game-changing’ settlement modificationUK energy regulator Ofgem has approved a potentially significant change to the Balancing and Settlement ...19 hours ago
- FERC Accepts PJM and NJ BPU State Agreement Approach Study AgreementThe Federal Energy Regulatory Commission accepted the study agreement between PJM and the New Jersey Board of Public Utilities ...20 hours ago
- How to Improve Back-Office Efficiency to Increase Profitability: Part ThreePlanning for the Future: How to Execute on Digitalization Initiatives the Right Way AD: OpenTicket Case Study Video ...21 hours ago