Boston Energy Group is a privately funded investment company specializing in wholesale electricity markets. We primarily invest in highly liquid financial and physical electricity short-term futures within the North American power markets. Established in 2016 under the close guidance of renowned industry veterans, we have made an abiding commitment to empower the ambitious to achieving greatness. Our group fosters a progressive work environment of disciplined professionals who are passionate about mastering the art of energy trading. We operate with a leveled organizational structure and offer a self-driven compensation model that inspires continuous high-performance. At our very core, we are an autonomous collective of forward-thinking individuals making great strides toward a brighter tomorrow.
U.S. Electric System Monitor
- PJM Develops Speakers BureauSpeaking engagements are an effective way through which PJM connects with its many stakeholders. As we look to build ...7 hours ago
- Latest Regional Transmission Expansion Plan Changes ApprovedThe PJM Board of Managers on Sept. 23, approved the latest updates to the Regional Transmission Expansion Plan, or ...7 hours ago
- 6 practical steps to improve community safety near lithium-ion energy storage systemsResearch and curricula for first responders on lithium-ion battery storage system fires is insufficient, leading to situations where the fire service ...10 hours ago
- NERC, FERC recommend public anonymity for utilities violating power system security rulesStaff recommended the North American Electric Reliability Corp. stop publicly posting redacted versions of noncompliance filings and submittals — recommendations ...10 hours ago
- Utility carbon reduction actions lag net zero targets, but there’s time to catch up, Deloitte findsOne industry observer said current utility resource plans rely on "magical thinking" with their focus on unproven technologies and continued ...10 hours ago
- Demand response failed California 20 years ago; the state’s recent outages may have redeemed itThe West’s recent heatwaves put California power users in the dark but showed how flexible demand response can keep the lights ...10 hours ago