Boston Energy Group is a privately funded investment company specializing in wholesale electricity markets. We primarily invest in highly liquid financial and physical electricity short-term futures within the North American power markets. Established in 2016 under the close guidance of renowned industry veterans, we have made an abiding commitment to empower the ambitious to achieving greatness. Our group fosters a progressive work environment of disciplined professionals who are passionate about mastering the art of energy trading. We operate with a leveled organizational structure and offer a self-driven compensation model that inspires continuous high-performance. At our very core, we are an autonomous collective of forward-thinking individuals making great strides toward a brighter tomorrow.
U.S. Electric System Snapshot
- FERC deals blow to New York renewable, storage projects, adding hurdles to NYISO capacity marketThe commission's Feb. 20 orders join actions in PJM and ISO New England that "go after clean energy policies," Commissioner ...2 days ago
- Michigan finds ‘fundamental flaws’ in DTE’s resource plan, directs utility to pursue renewablesDTE wants to operate its Belle River coal plant until 2030, but regulators directed the utility to file a renewable ...2 days ago
- Utilities vs. grid edge upstarts: Turf battles in an increasingly DER-centric worldUtilities believe they are best positioned to manage the grid if they own and control the data directly, without intermediaries, but ...2 days ago
- American Electric Power ‘feeds the beast’ of earnings growth with more renewable capital projectsThe former coal plant giant is looking for growth in renewable energy projects and expects all or some of its 1,485 MW ...2 days ago
- Hourly electricity consumption varies throughout the day and across seasonsThe electricity consumed in a given period (often referred to as electricity load) varies throughout the year in somewhat predictable ...2 days ago
- For gas utilities, voluntary RNG programs can play an important role on the path to decarbonizationAs gas utilities work to decarbonize, how do voluntary RNG programs fit in? ...2 days ago