Boston Energy Group is a privately funded investment company specializing in wholesale electricity markets. We primarily invest in highly liquid financial and physical electricity short-term futures within the North American power markets. Established in 2016 under the close guidance of renowned industry veterans, we have made an abiding commitment to empower the ambitious to achieving greatness. Our group fosters a progressive work environment of disciplined professionals who are passionate about mastering the art of energy trading. We operate with a leveled organizational structure and offer a self-driven compensation model that inspires continuous high-performance. At our very core, we are an autonomous collective of forward-thinking individuals making great strides toward a brighter tomorrow.
U.S. Electric System Monitor
- PJM Board Gives Direction on Resource Adequacy Market Reforms Filing
- US government braces for possible shutdown that may slow Biden climate plans
- FERC would largely close under government shutdown, but DOE OK for brief period
- Moody’s hikes Southern, Georgia Power outlook to ‘positive’ on Vogtle progress
- Con Edison: NYC is warming faster than expected and grid investment must follow