Boston Energy Group is a privately funded investment company specializing in wholesale electricity markets. We primarily invest in highly liquid financial and physical electricity short-term futures within the North American power markets. Established in 2016 under the close guidance of renowned industry veterans, we have made an abiding commitment to empower the ambitious to achieving greatness. Our group fosters a progressive work environment of disciplined professionals who are passionate about mastering the art of energy trading. We operate with a leveled organizational structure and offer a self-driven compensation model that inspires continuous high-performance. At our very core, we are an autonomous collective of forward-thinking individuals making great strides toward a brighter tomorrow.
U.S. Electric System Monitor
- PJM power prices jump more than 120% on year in H1 2022 on fuel, emissions costs: IMMThe real-time load-weighted average PJM Interconnection power price in the first six months of 2022 reached $67.77/Mwh, up 121.3% from ...6 hours ago
- Deteriorating prices, inflation a 'double whammy' for North American steel market: Stelco CEODeteriorating pricing and demand coupled with inflationary pressure on input costs is a "double whammy" for North American flat-rolled steelmakers, ...8 hours ago
- Solar+storage breaks out in 2021 with installed hybrid systems surpassing standalone storage: LBNLHybrid photovoltaics and storage make up about 42%, or 285 GW, of interconnection queues, Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory researchers said ...10 hours ago
- Ford unveils largest-ever renewable energy purchase from a US utility with 650-MW DTE Energy dealThe deal will allow every vehicle Ford builds in Michigan to be assembled with the equivalent of 100% carbon-free electricity ...13 hours ago
- Ohio Supreme Court upholds permit for what could be North America’s first freshwater wind farmThe project developer said Wednesday it plans to finish marketing the power from the 20.7-MW Icebreaker project in Lake Erie. ...13 hours ago