Boston Energy Group is a privately funded investment company specializing in wholesale electricity markets. We primarily invest in highly liquid financial and physical electricity short-term futures within the North American power markets. Established in 2016 under the close guidance of renowned industry veterans, we have made an abiding commitment to empower the ambitious to achieving greatness. Our group fosters a progressive work environment of disciplined professionals who are passionate about mastering the art of energy trading. We operate with a leveled organizational structure and offer a self-driven compensation model that inspires continuous high-performance. At our very core, we are an autonomous collective of forward-thinking individuals making great strides toward a brighter tomorrow.
U.S. Electric System Monitor
- Hot weather, lower wind output lift gas generation; prices remain a riskToasty early-summer weather and falling wind generation have lifted US gas-fired power burn to seasonal ...2 days ago
- Canada exports less natural gas to US Pacific Northwest despite lower hydro, nuclearDespite lower hydroelectric output and a nuclear plant outage in the US Pacific Northwest, the ...2 days ago
- Biden administration announces first competitive offshore wind lease saleThe Biden administration is proposing its first competitive offshore wind lease sale, announcing plans to ...2 days ago
- US West, ERCOT power prices spike as temperatures soarSpot power prices in the US West and ERCOT saw triple- and double-digit rises June ...2 days ago
- South African miners hit again by Eskom's power cutsSouth African mining companies are being affected by frequent and prolonged power cuts enacted by ...2 days ago