Boston Energy Group is a privately funded investment company specializing in wholesale electricity markets. We primarily invest in highly liquid financial and physical electricity short-term futures within the North American power markets. Established in 2016 under the close guidance of renowned industry veterans, we have made an abiding commitment to empower the ambitious to achieving greatness. Our group fosters a progressive work environment of disciplined professionals who are passionate about mastering the art of energy trading. We operate with a leveled organizational structure and offer a self-driven compensation model that inspires continuous high-performance. At our very core, we are an autonomous collective of forward-thinking individuals making great strides toward a brighter tomorrow.
U.S. Electric System Monitor
- Biden Names Glick as FERC ChairPresident Biden named Commissioner Richard Glick as FERC chairman, replacing Republican James Danly, who held the gavel for little ...1 day ago
- NERC Standard Drafting Teams Mulling MergerThe teams for two projects working to revise the same two NERC standards are considering how to merge their ...1 day ago
- EIA expects crude oil prices to average near $50 per barrel through 2022In its January Short-Term Energy Outlook (STEO), the U.S. Energy Information Administration (EIA) expects global demand for petroleum liquids will ...2 days ago
- NERC Seeks Faster Pace for Standards PostingsNERC’s Standards Committee is accelerating the pace at which it approves standard authorization requests for industry comment, causing concern ...2 days ago
- Biden Begins Undoing Trump’s LegacyPresident Biden immediately began to reverse the Trump administration’s energy and environmental policies, including rejoining the Paris Agreement on ...2 days ago
- EIA forecasts less power generation from natural gas as a result of rising fuel costsIn its latest Short–Term Energy Outlook (STEO), released on January 12, the U.S. Energy Information Administration (EIA) forecasts that generation ...4 days ago