Boston Energy Group is a privately funded investment company specializing in wholesale electricity markets. We primarily invest in highly liquid financial and physical electricity short-term futures within the North American power markets. Established in 2016 under the close guidance of renowned industry veterans, we have made an abiding commitment to empower the ambitious to achieving greatness. Our group fosters a progressive work environment of disciplined professionals who are passionate about mastering the art of energy trading. We operate with a leveled organizational structure and offer a self-driven compensation model that inspires continuous high-performance. At our very core, we are an autonomous collective of forward-thinking individuals making great strides toward a brighter tomorrow.
U.S. Electric System Monitor
- Abu Dhabi inks agreements with BP to develop clean energy projectsAbu Dhabi and long-time oil concession holder BP plan to develop billions of dollars in ...1 day ago
- Hurricane Ida disrupted crude oil production and refining activityOn Sunday, August 29, Hurricane Ida made landfall near Port Fourchon, Louisiana, as a Category 4 hurricane. As a result ...2 days ago
- Hurricane Ida caused at least 1.2 million electricity customers to lose powerHurricane Ida resulted in service outages for up to 1.2 million electricity customers across eight states, according to situation ...3 days ago
- Electric load in southern MISO fell as Hurricane Ida moved through LouisianaAs Category 4 Hurricane Ida made landfall along the Southeast coast of Louisiana near New Orleans on August 29, 2021, ...4 days ago
- Five Questions for ETRM Users Generating Forward CurvesAs ETRM users move away from their legacy, Excel-based forward curves, they are choosing to collaborate with external partners to ...5 days ago