Boston Energy Group is a privately funded investment company specializing in wholesale electricity markets. We primarily invest in highly liquid financial and physical electricity short-term futures within the North American power markets. Established in 2016 under the close guidance of renowned industry veterans, we have made an abiding commitment to empower the ambitious to achieving greatness. Our group fosters a progressive work environment of disciplined professionals who are passionate about mastering the art of energy trading. We operate with a leveled organizational structure and offer a self-driven compensation model that inspires continuous high-performance. At our very core, we are an autonomous collective of forward-thinking individuals making great strides toward a brighter tomorrow.
U.S. Electric System Monitor
- North Carolina unveils ambitious offshore wind power plan, targeting 8 GW by 2040Gov. Roy Cooper issued an executive order on Wednesday making North Carolina the latest state with an offshore wind target, as the ...3 days ago
- Hellman & Friedman Completes Acquisition of EnverusAUSTIN, Texas (June 10, 2021) — Enverus, a global leader in energy data analytics and SaaS technology, today announced the ...3 days ago
- Supply disruptions and rising demand boosted East Coast petroleum product imports in MarchImports of petroleum products–gasoline, distillate, and other products–into the East Coast region of the United States increased in March 2021. ...3 days ago
- Electric power sector CO2 emissions drop as generation mix shifts from coal to natural gasOver the past 15 years, the U.S. electricity generation mix has shifted away from coal and toward natural gas and ...4 days ago
- Biden Pick for BLM Head Side-steps Oil, Gas Leasing QuestionsFour nominees for key energy and land management positions faced a confirmation hearing before the Senate Energy and Natural Resources ...4 days ago