Boston Energy Group is a privately funded investment company specializing in wholesale electricity markets. We primarily invest in highly liquid financial and physical electricity short-term futures within the North American power markets. Established in 2016 under the close guidance of renowned industry veterans, we have made an abiding commitment to empower the ambitious to achieving greatness. Our group fosters a progressive work environment of disciplined professionals who are passionate about mastering the art of energy trading. We operate with a leveled organizational structure and offer a self-driven compensation model that inspires continuous high-performance. At our very core, we are an autonomous collective of forward-thinking individuals making great strides toward a brighter tomorrow.
U.S. Electric System Monitor
- Glick: FERC Should Help RTOs Work with States"States want their decisions to be heard" in RTOs, FERC Commissioner Richard Glick said in opening Renewable Energy Vermont’s ...3 days ago
- MISO Seeks Rx for Increased UncertaintyMISO must increase use of demand resources and provide market participants with tools to hedge risks, panelists at the ...3 days ago
- MISO Members Back Voting Rights for New SectorMISO’s Advisory Committee voted to recommend allowing the RTO’s newly created Affiliate sector voting rights in certain committees. | ...3 days ago
- FERC landmark DER rule leaves open questions on grid operator implementationA key question is whether grid operators and utilities try to open up market participation to DERs as much as possible, ...3 days ago
- U.S. natural gas exports to Mexico have increased in the first nine months of 2020U.S. exports of natural gas to Mexico, almost all of which travel by pipeline, have continued to increase in 2020. ...3 days ago
- EIA forecasts slightly higher U.S. propane consumption this winter seasonThe U.S. propane market is highly seasonal: about two-thirds of the propane consumed last year was consumed in the winter ...4 days ago