Boston Energy Group is a privately funded investment company specializing in wholesale electricity markets. We primarily invest in highly liquid financial and physical electricity short-term futures within the North American power markets. Established in 2016 under the close guidance of renowned industry veterans, we have made an abiding commitment to empower the ambitious to achieving greatness. Our group fosters a progressive work environment of disciplined professionals who are passionate about mastering the art of energy trading. We operate with a leveled organizational structure and offer a self-driven compensation model that inspires continuous high-performance. At our very core, we are an autonomous collective of forward-thinking individuals making great strides toward a brighter tomorrow.
U.S. Electric System Monitor
- The California energy problem is structural, not politicalThe deregulation experiment in California that created energy markets isn't working for reliability or for customers. Unless it is addressed, ...2 days ago
- U.S. commercial buildings continued to increase their energy efficiency as of 2018According to our recently released 2018 Commercial Buildings Energy Consumption Survey (CBECS), the total floorspace in commercial buildings has increased ...2 days ago
- Enverus Intelligent Connections Reveal a Clear Path to Energy’s FutureSaying the energy industry — an industry accustomed to challenge and change — has been rocked over these past few ...3 days ago
- California consumers respond to appeals for electricity conservation during heat waveDuring an extreme heat wave in early September, California's power grid had trouble meeting record-breaking electricity demand as consumers turned ...3 days ago
- U.S. LNG imports reached 15-year lows first-half 2022, displaced by natural gas productionIn the first six months of 2022, U.S. liquefied natural gas (LNG) imports were the lowest in at least 15 ...4 days ago