Boston Energy Group is a privately funded investment company specializing in wholesale electricity markets. We primarily invest in highly liquid financial and physical electricity short-term futures within the North American power markets. Established in 2016 under the close guidance of renowned industry veterans, we have made an abiding commitment to empower the ambitious to achieving greatness. Our group fosters a progressive work environment of disciplined professionals who are passionate about mastering the art of energy trading. We operate with a leveled organizational structure and offer a self-driven compensation model that inspires continuous high-performance. At our very core, we are an autonomous collective of forward-thinking individuals making great strides toward a brighter tomorrow.
U.S. Electric System Snapshot
- PJM Board Authorizes Additions to Regional Transmission Expansion PlanPJM’s Board of Managers authorized changes to the Regional Transmission Expansion Plan to help ensure the most efficient, economical and ...3 days ago
- EIA projects U.S. energy intensity to continue declining, but at a slower rateEIA’s recently released Annual Energy Outlook 2020 (AEO2020) projects that U.S. energy consumption will grow more slowly than gross domestic ...3 days ago
- EIA expects natural gas production and exports to continue increasing in most scenariosAccording to projections published in the U.S. Energy Information Administration's (EIA) Annual Energy Outlook 2020 (AEO2020), total dry natural gas ...4 days ago
- EIA revises global liquid fuels demand growth down because of the coronavirusIn the February 2020 update of its Short-Term Energy Outlook (STEO), the U.S. Energy Information Administration (EIA) forecasts that global ...5 days ago
- Natural gas prices fall to lowest level since 2016, the lowest February prices in 20 yearsThis winter, natural gas prices have been at their lowest levels in decades. On Monday, February 10, the near-month natural ...1 week ago