Boston Energy Group is a privately funded investment company specializing in wholesale electricity markets. We primarily invest in highly liquid financial and physical electricity short-term futures within the North American power markets. Established in 2016 under the close guidance of renowned industry veterans, we have made an abiding commitment to empower the ambitious to achieving greatness. Our group fosters a progressive work environment of disciplined professionals who are passionate about mastering the art of energy trading. We operate with a leveled organizational structure and offer a self-driven compensation model that inspires continuous high-performance. At our very core, we are an autonomous collective of forward-thinking individuals making great strides toward a brighter tomorrow.
U.S. Electric System Monitor
- Slightly more U.S. petroleum products were exported in first half of 2020 than in 2019In the first half of 2020, the United States exported 5.4 million barrels per day (b/d) of petroleum products, a ...11 hours ago
- IEA’s Birol says ‘more optimistic than ever’ on shift to clean energyThe global transition to clean, low-carbon energy is gaining momentum with the impetus from the ...12 hours ago
- UK’s Crown Estate awards lease agreements for offshore extensionsThe UK's Crown Estate has awarded lease agreements to six proposed offshore wind project extensions ...13 hours ago
- Cleveland-Cliffs to expand US iron ore pellet supplies with ArcelorMittal USA purchaseUS steel and mining group Cleveland-Cliffs plans to increasingly dominate US supply of iron ore ...13 hours ago
- Feature: South Korea bucks trend by turning to LSFO after typhoon-led nuclear shutdownsSouth Korea is raising its low sulfur fuel oil consumption for power generation for the ...14 hours ago
- 3 lessons from California on the future of grid reliabilityHow grid emergencies underscore the need for demand flexibility targets in clean energy policies. ...14 hours ago