Boston Energy Group is a privately funded investment company specializing in wholesale electricity markets. We primarily invest in highly liquid financial and physical electricity short-term futures within the North American power markets. Established in 2016 under the close guidance of renowned industry veterans, we have made an abiding commitment to empower the ambitious to achieving greatness. Our group fosters a progressive work environment of disciplined professionals who are passionate about mastering the art of energy trading. We operate with a leveled organizational structure and offer a self-driven compensation model that inspires continuous high-performance. At our very core, we are an autonomous collective of forward-thinking individuals making great strides toward a brighter tomorrow.
U.S. Electric System Monitor
- How to Improve Back-Office Efficiency to Increase Profitability: Part TwoHow Automation Is Driving Massive Time and Cost Savings for Oil and Gas Companies AD: Discovery Natural Resources ...21 hours ago
- How to Improve Back-Office Efficiency to Increase Profitability: Part One21 hours ago
- Gas isn’t going anywhere, say finance gurus. ‘The death of the LDC has been way overstated.’Shareholders may ultimately turn their backs on natural gas, but private owners will keep delivering that fuel, according to a ...21 hours ago
- Evraz plans $1 billion capex aimed at expanding steel beams and rail output• Development capex also to focus on wheels • Evraz projects CO2 emissions plunge of ...21 hours ago
- National Academies call on Congress to address ‘persistent under-investment in electric innovation’NASEM's report recommends that the U.S. double government spending on energy research to keep pace with the need for new grid ...22 hours ago
- ‘Everyone is asking, why?’: Texas lawmakers grill generators, regulators on mass outagesGas-electric coordination, the Texas wholesale market, communication protocols and regulatory authority all came under fire during the state's first hearing ...22 hours ago