Boston Energy Group is a privately funded investment company specializing in wholesale electricity markets. We primarily invest in highly liquid financial and physical electricity short-term futures within the North American power markets. Established in 2016 under the close guidance of renowned industry veterans, we have made an abiding commitment to empower the ambitious to achieving greatness. Our group fosters a progressive work environment of disciplined professionals who are passionate about mastering the art of energy trading. We operate with a leveled organizational structure and offer a self-driven compensation model that inspires continuous high-performance. At our very core, we are an autonomous collective of forward-thinking individuals making great strides toward a brighter tomorrow.
U.S. Electric System Monitor
- As conflict rises over utility DER ownership, a Duke Florida program could offer a way forwardRegulators must decide how to separate regulated and private markets as both see ownership of rooftop and community solar. ...2 days ago
- AVANGRID-PNM merger seen as step forward for New Mexico’s untapped renewable potentialBy purchasing New Mexico's largest utility, the Iberdrola subsidiary can bring its access to capital to bear to invest in renewables ...2 days ago
- Cities’ GHG emissions reduction efforts, by the numbersA new Brookings report assessed the nation's many climate action plans to check if cities are meeting their emissions reduction ...2 days ago
- Utility-scale battery storage costs decreased nearly 70% between 2015 and 2018The average energy capacity cost of utility-scale battery storage in the United States has rapidly decreased from $2,152 per kilowatthour ...2 days ago
- Missouri PSC Looks at IOUs’ RTO MembershipThe Missouri PSC is investigating whether the state’s investor-owned utilities’ continued RTO membership “is in the ratepayers’ best interest.” ...3 days ago
- CPUC Tries to Fix PSPS Funding Foul-upThe California PUC acted to correct a “serious omission” that it said had resulted in huge sums of money ...3 days ago