Boston Energy Group is a privately funded investment company specializing in wholesale electricity markets. We primarily invest in highly liquid financial and physical electricity short-term futures within the North American power markets. Established in 2016 under the close guidance of renowned industry veterans, we have made an abiding commitment to empower the ambitious to achieving greatness. Our group fosters a progressive work environment of disciplined professionals who are passionate about mastering the art of energy trading. We operate with a leveled organizational structure and offer a self-driven compensation model that inspires continuous high-performance. At our very core, we are an autonomous collective of forward-thinking individuals making great strides toward a brighter tomorrow.
U.S. Electric System Monitor
- Project Tracking Review: Top 10 US Energy Storage DevelopersAs renewable power generation accelerates and concerns around the capacity and resiliency of energy grids grow, companies are increasingly exploiting ...1 day ago
- Now is the time for regulatory sandboxes in energy and utilitiesRecent test beds in Canada, the Netherlands, Singapore and United Kingdom provide inspiration for models to stimulate innovation in the United ...1 day ago
- California markets in the Lone Star State? Texas regulators consider 'quasi-capacity' market systemGenerators and transmission operators will need to weatherize their systems ahead of winter, as Texas regulators consider "monumental" market changes. ...1 day ago
- U.S. consumers likely to pay more for propane heating during the upcoming winterIn our October Winter Fuels Outlook, we expect U.S. households that primarily heat with propane will spend more this heating ...1 day ago
- European green hydrogen costs already competitive with fossil fuels, say producersGreen hydrogen in Europe, produced by electrolysis of water powered by renewable electricity, is already ...1 day ago