Boston Energy Group is a privately funded investment company specializing in wholesale electricity markets. We primarily invest in highly liquid financial and physical electricity short-term futures within the North American power markets. Established in 2016 under the close guidance of renowned industry veterans, we have made an abiding commitment to empower the ambitious to achieving greatness. Our group fosters a progressive work environment of disciplined professionals who are passionate about mastering the art of energy trading. We operate with a leveled organizational structure and offer a self-driven compensation model that inspires continuous high-performance. At our very core, we are an autonomous collective of forward-thinking individuals making great strides toward a brighter tomorrow.
U.S. Electric System Monitor
- BP raises oil price assumptions, promises recovery after 25% Q2 output slumpBP raised its 2025 oil price assumption by $5/b to $60/b on Aug. 3 to ...2 days ago
- First Solar CEO highlights 3.3 GWdc manufacturing expansions in Ohio, India ahead of next gen moduleThe new Ohio plant will allow the company to "develop a new product at the intersection of efficiency, energy yield ... cost ...2 days ago
- REFINERY NEWS ROUNDUP: Some maintenances in Europe completeSome of the maintenance in Europe is completed with Germany's Leuna and Scholven and Switzerland's ...2 days ago
- U.S. energy intensity has dropped by half since 1983, varying greatly by stateEnergy intensity—calculated as total energy consumption divided by real gross domestic product (GDP)—is a common energy indicator and efficiency measure. ...2 days ago
- FEATURE: India pushes back on calls to set net-zero target ahead of COP26India is under diplomatic pressure to commit to a net-zero climate target ahead of the ...2 days ago