Boston Energy Group is a privately funded investment company specializing in wholesale electricity markets. We primarily invest in highly liquid financial and physical electricity short-term futures within the North American power markets. Established in 2016 under the close guidance of renowned industry veterans, we have made an abiding commitment to empower the ambitious to achieving greatness. Our group fosters a progressive work environment of disciplined professionals who are passionate about mastering the art of energy trading. We operate with a leveled organizational structure and offer a self-driven compensation model that inspires continuous high-performance. At our very core, we are an autonomous collective of forward-thinking individuals making great strides toward a brighter tomorrow.
U.S. Electric System Snapshot
- PJM Shares Cybersecurity Protocols & Opportunities With U.S. Senate Energy CommitteePJM Senior Vice President Thomas F. O’Brien appeared before the U.S. Senate Committee on Energy & Natural Resources Wednesday, and ...11 hours ago
- Senate grills FERC, DOE on power sector cybersecurityStakeholders have been very engaged with the Department of Energy since President Donald Trump's May 1 executive order, said a ...14 hours ago
- EPA extends utility coal ash compliance deadline 6 monthsThe rule gives utilities "reasonable deadlines," a NRECA spokesperson said, but environmental groups view it as the latest example of federal policy protecting industry ...15 hours ago
- The future of hydropower will be determined in the Pacific NorthwestIn the Pacific Northwest, the average resident — especially younger adults — would like to see less of their energy ...15 hours ago
- Mandated energy efficiency scores would influence home buying: ACEEEAn empirical study of how U.S. homeowners value energy efficiency information found that homebuyers are more likely to purchase an efficient home if ...15 hours ago
- Gasoline and diesel refining margins that diverged in March have moved closer togetherU.S. gasoline and diesel crack spreads diverged sharply in March and April as a result of the mitigation efforts aimed ...16 hours ago