Boston Energy Group is a privately funded investment company specializing in wholesale electricity markets. We primarily invest in highly liquid financial and physical electricity short-term futures within the North American power markets. Established in 2016 under the close guidance of renowned industry veterans, we have made an abiding commitment to empower the ambitious to achieving greatness. Our group fosters a progressive work environment of disciplined professionals who are passionate about mastering the art of energy trading. We operate with a leveled organizational structure and offer a self-driven compensation model that inspires continuous high-performance. At our very core, we are an autonomous collective of forward-thinking individuals making great strides toward a brighter tomorrow.
U.S. Electric System Monitor
- LKAB joins steel industry shift toward hydrogen, DRISwedish state-owned miner LKAB plans to develop direct-reduction iron production to reduce emissions in the ...6 hours ago
- EIA updates geological maps of Midland Basin’s Wolfcamp formationThe U.S. Energy Information Administration (EIA) has released new structure and thickness maps for the Wolfcamp play in the Midland ...6 hours ago
- UK’s fourth CfD renewable energy auction in late 2021 to aim for 12 GWThe UK's fourth Contracts for Difference (CfD) auction in late 2021 will aim to contract ...9 hours ago
- Asia may surprise with early start of hydrogen trade flows: summitAsia could see its first hydrogen trade flows much earlier than expected as Australia speeds ...11 hours ago
- Texas PUC Briefs: Nov. 19, 2020The Texas PUC threatened TNMP with a “comprehensive” rate case if the utility didn’t remove proposed Tariff language from ...18 hours ago
- PJM MRC/MC Briefs: Nov. 19, 2020PJM's Markets and Reliability and Members Committees endorsed DASR and discussed several manual revisions at their last meeting. | ...18 hours ago