Boston Energy Group is a privately funded investment company specializing in wholesale electricity markets. We primarily invest in highly liquid financial and physical electricity short-term futures within the North American power markets. Established in 2016 under the close guidance of renowned industry veterans, we have made an abiding commitment to empower the ambitious to achieving greatness. Our group fosters a progressive work environment of disciplined professionals who are passionate about mastering the art of energy trading. We operate with a leveled organizational structure and offer a self-driven compensation model that inspires continuous high-performance. At our very core, we are an autonomous collective of forward-thinking individuals making great strides toward a brighter tomorrow.
U.S. Electric System Monitor
- In 2019, oil and lease condensate proved reserves were flat; natural gas reserves declinedIn 2019, proved U.S. reserves of crude oil and lease condensate increased by 0.1%, and proved natural gas reserves declined ...23 hours ago
- FEATURE: JKM spike again shows extent of gas exposure to winter uncertaintyThe spike in the JKM spot Asian LNG price this month to a record high ...23 hours ago
- Sweden’s Gothenburg increases renewable diesel output by 40%The production capacity for renewable diesel at Sweden's Gothenburg refinery has increased 40% following a ...24 hours ago
- Vattenfall, Shell, MHI plan 100 MW green hydrogen plant at HamburgVattenfall, Shell, Mitsubishi Heavy Industries (MHI) and municipal heat supplier Warme Hamburg have signed a ...1 day ago
- Japan’s Sumitomo eyes green hydrogen output in Australia’s Gladstone in 2023Japan's Sumitomo has moved forward in its planned green hydrogen project in Gladstone, Australia, following ...1 day ago
- Western EIM Questions Performance in ShortfallsThe Western EIM Governing Body discussed CAISO’s summer energy shortfalls, pondering how the EIM could better serve participants during ...1 day ago