Boston Energy Group is a privately funded investment company specializing in wholesale electricity markets. We primarily invest in highly liquid financial and physical electricity short-term futures within the North American power markets. Established in 2016 under the close guidance of renowned industry veterans, we have made an abiding commitment to empower the ambitious to achieving greatness. Our group fosters a progressive work environment of disciplined professionals who are passionate about mastering the art of energy trading. We operate with a leveled organizational structure and offer a self-driven compensation model that inspires continuous high-performance. At our very core, we are an autonomous collective of forward-thinking individuals making great strides toward a brighter tomorrow.
U.S. Electric System Monitor
- Glick: FERC to outline plan to tackle transmission 'certainly' by the end of summerPlanning and cost allocation are two of the larger-scale keys to building out the amount of transmission necessary to bring ...2 days ago
- EIA Product Highlight: Status of U.S. Nuclear OutagesEvery morning, each nuclear electricity generator in the United States reports its operating status to the Nuclear Regulatory Commission (NRC). ...2 days ago
- 'An eye for an eye': The electric sector's defense will depend on federal government's might, says Southern CEOThe United States has recently faced a barrage of high profile cyberattacks, and electric utilities say they need government help ...2 days ago
- New gas turbines 'better be flexible' to someday accept carbon capture or hydrogen: New EEI chairmanNatural gas has a critical role to play as utilities pursue net-zero goals, said DTE Energy Executive Chairman Gerry Anderson, who was elected on Monday ...3 days ago
- National Grid encourages FERC to provide better incentives for grid-enhancing technologyXcel Energy, on a panel, agreed with many of the hurdles a National Grid representative laid out, including operational, technological ...3 days ago