Boston Energy Group is a privately funded investment company specializing in wholesale electricity markets. We primarily invest in highly liquid financial and physical electricity short-term futures within the North American power markets. Established in 2016 under the close guidance of renowned industry veterans, we have made an abiding commitment to empower the ambitious to achieving greatness. Our group fosters a progressive work environment of disciplined professionals who are passionate about mastering the art of energy trading. We operate with a leveled organizational structure and offer a self-driven compensation model that inspires continuous high-performance. At our very core, we are an autonomous collective of forward-thinking individuals making great strides toward a brighter tomorrow.
U.S. Electric System Monitor
- Average Texas electricity prices were higher in February 2021 due to a severe winter stormIn February 2021, extreme winter weather affected energy supply and demand in Texas, resulting in higher electricity prices for some ...2 days ago
- ERCOT looks to 'restore trust,' identifies 3 unlikely summer blackout scenarios after winter disasterThe Electric Reliability Council of Texas has issued a summer assessment with new details on potentially devastating scenarios, though the ...2 days ago
- INTERVIEW: UK offshore wind must consider how to integrate hydrogen: Siemens EnergyUK offshore wind developers need to consider how to integrate hydrogen production and infrastructure into ...2 days ago
- Fossil fuel sector has 'best potential' to reduce methane emissions: reportThe fossil fuel sector has the "best potential" to reduce human-caused methane emissions in the ...2 days ago
- UK should target 30 GW of onshore wind, 5 GW green H2 by 2030: RenewableUKThe UK government should raise its renewables targets, including 30 GW of onshore wind and ...2 days ago
- The Dalles Dam falls to lowest point of season; August forwards highest in historyThe Dalles Dam water supply forecast has fallen to the lowest point of the season ...3 days ago