Boston Energy Group is a privately funded investment company specializing in wholesale electricity markets. We primarily invest in highly liquid financial and physical electricity short-term futures within the North American power markets. Established in 2016 under the close guidance of renowned industry veterans, we have made an abiding commitment to empower the ambitious to achieving greatness. Our group fosters a progressive work environment of disciplined professionals who are passionate about mastering the art of energy trading. We operate with a leveled organizational structure and offer a self-driven compensation model that inspires continuous high-performance. At our very core, we are an autonomous collective of forward-thinking individuals making great strides toward a brighter tomorrow.
U.S. Electric System Snapshot
- ‘Simple’ or a ‘band-aid’? ISO-NE leans toward Eversource/National Grid $49M solution for Mystic plant replacementNew England's grid operator chose the lowest-cost proposal, but one developer says that doesn't make it the most effective or efficient. ...1 day ago
- NERA counters broad opposition to FERC net metering petition, reveals utility-linked memberAttorneys for the New England Ratepayers Association have revealed one of its members — president and founder of energy consulting firm ...1 day ago
- Trump officials address prospects and challenges of California offshore wind developmentA group of stakeholders have identified potential leasing areas off the West Coast that don't interfere with Department of Defense activities. ...1 day ago
- Hitachi completes acquisition of ABB power grid business, launches joint ventureThe new entity will use Hitachi's artificial intelligence and machine learning capabilities to leverage data from ABB's grid operations while ...1 day ago
- Tri-State, Delta Officially Part WaysTri-State Generation and Transmission Association and Delta-Montrose Electric Association officially parted ways, wishing each other well after 28 years of ...2 days ago
- PJM Responds to IMM ReportPJM has responded to the Market Monitor’s annual State of the Market Report, highlighting five different areas of focus out ...2 days ago